Rode RODECaster Pro Integrated Podcast Production Studio
- Podcast Studio in a Box
- 4 Broadcast-Quality XLR Mic Inputs, +48V
- 8 Faders to Control Audio Levels
- Onboard & USB Multitrack Recording
- Mix-Minus for Phone Call Interviews
- APHEX Processing for Rich & Warm Voice
- 4 Headphone Outputs for Host and Guests
- 8 Programmable Pads for Instant Sound FX
- USB Interface for Streaming
Creating a quality podcast just got a lot easier with the RODECaster Pro from Rode, a revolutionary podcast studio that incorporates all the professional tools of the trade in a compact all-in-one unit. It is well suited for professionals or for those who are just starting out and in need of a straightforward solution. The unit simplifies the technical aspects of podcast production so you can focus on making great content using the company's world-renowned broadcast-quality audio.
The RODECaster Pro integrates a mixer, sound effects player, phone tap for taking phone calls, recorder, and more, all in one box—saving you the time and hassle of setting up the components by yourself and at a cost significantly lower than buying them separately. It offers a powerful platform to get up and running right away, recording sophisticated podcasts in the studio or on the move.
Offering an internal recorder and a host of podcast-friendly features, the RODECaster Pro lets you produce and mix podcasts on the fly with up to four microphones, music, prerecorded segments, and remote guests on calls all going on at once. The unit offers mix-minus functions over the TRRS, Bluetooth, and USB connections facilitating echo-free interviews via phone or app calls. With smartly designed features like main host channel controls, programmable sound pads for launching jingles and FX, and APHEX processing that gives your voice the rich and warm sound of a professional broadcaster, this console is destined to become a standard in the field of podcast production.
The RODECaster Pro goes beyond what a traditional mixing console does. It is equipped with four high-quality XLR mic inputs, four discrete headphone outputs, eight faders to control audio levels, and Bluetooth, USB, and TRRS connectivity. The unit captures audio internally to a microSD card or to your computer via USB, and its flexible workflow lets you record a mixed-down stereo file for fast uploading to your hosting service while also recording each of the sources to its own track for later post-production.
Easy to operate with ergonomically located controls and a large full-color touchscreen, the RODECaster Pro is ready to use within minutes of opening the box. Just add mics (such as the perfectly matched Rode PodMic), broadcast boom arms, headphones, and a microSD card, and you're ready to start recording your podcast or to begin streaming it live via your smartphone or computer.
Start a 4-Person Podcast in Minutes
- Quickly connect microphones for you and your guests—up to four people. The four, high-quality microphone XLR inputs, each with 48V phantom power, are capable of powering studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones.
- With automatic level setting and one-touch recording to the onboard microSD card, you can start recording your first podcasts within minutes of taking the RODECaster Pro out of the box. Onboard presets for a variety of microphones deliver broadcast-quality sound with a single touch.
8 Sound Pads with FX Save You Time in Post-Production
- Sound effects are perfect for giving your podcast a polished feel and the eight sound pads allow you to instantly launch effects, music, jingles, applause, prerecorded interviews, ads—saving you the time and hassle of adding them later in post-production.
- You can record audio directly to the pads from any of the audio inputs, or simply drag and drop files from your computer using the RODECaster Pro app (free download).
- You can even select the color of your choice for the pad illumination, a convenient way to remember which effect is on which pad.
Rode RODECaster Pro SpecsInterface
Channels of I/O USB:
14 Inputs / 2 Outputs
Max Sample Rate/Resolution 48 kHz / 24-Bit Display and Indicators 1 x Touchscreen (High-Pass Filter, Input Level, Input Selection, Limit, Menu Navigation, Output Level)Connectivity Host Connection 1 x USB Type-C Analog I/O 4 x XLR Balanced Mic Input
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRRS Unbalanced Line Input
4 x 1/4" TRS Unbalanced Headphone Output
2 x 1/4" TRS Balanced Monitor Output
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Unbalanced Headphone Output
Phantom Power +48 V (Selectable on Individual Inputs) Digital I/O None MIDI I/O None Wireless Connectivity Bluetooth Memory Card Slot 1 x microSD (Unspecified Type)Performance Frequency Response Mic Inputs:
20 Hz to 20 kHz ±3 dB
20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.5 dB
Gain Range Mic Inputs:
0 dB Up to +50 dB
Max Output Level Monitor Outputs:
Headphone Output Power 220 mW into 32 Ohms
31 mW into 300 Ohms
Dynamic Range Mic Inputs:
Impedance Mic Inputs:
600 kOhms (Balanced)
EIN -125 dBA (A-Weighted)Digital Audio Sample Rates 48 kHz (AD/DA Conversion) Bit Depth 24-Bit (AD/DA Conversion) Sync Sources NoneCompatibility OS Compatibility macOS 10.11
Power Requirements AC/DC Power Adapter (Included) AC Input Power 100 to 240 VAC at 50/60 Hz AC/DC Power Adapter 12 V at 5000 mA, Center-Positive (Included)Physical Anti-Theft Features None Dimensions 13.78 x 10.83 x 3.23" / 350 x 275 x 82 mm Weight 4.2 lb / 1.9 kgPackaging Info Package Weight 7.85 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 16.5 x 13.5 x 5"
- Rode RODECaster Pro Integrated Podcast Production Studio
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty with 1 Additional Year upon Registration