Aputure Amaran AL-F7 On-Camera Variable Color LED Light (3200 to 9500K)
- 256 LEDs with 45° Beam Angle
- 3200 to 9500K Output
- 1500 Lux Brightness at 3.3'
- 1 to 100% Dimming
The Aputure Amaran AL-F7 On-Camera Variable Color LED Light is an on-camera LED light that utilizes 256 LEDs with a CRI of 95+ to deliver variable color illumination with high color accuracy. This fixture features variable color temperature output from 3200 to 9500K. The fixture's 45° beam angle produces a brightness of 1500 lux at 3.3' when set to 5500K.
A stepless dimming dial is provided on the back of the unit for adjusting light output from 1 to 100%. Color temperature and brightness are also controlled by a single stepless rotating knob. The built-in LCD screen provides information on the remaining battery charge, color temperature, and brightness. Two 1/4"-20 threaded mounting holes, one on top and one at the bottom of the fixture, provide for a variety of mounting possibilities.
- 256 LEDs with 45° beam angle.
- 3200 to 9500K variable color temperature light fixture.
- High CRI of ≥95.
- Stepless dimming dial for adjusting light output from 1 to 100%.
- Powered by an L-series battery, D-Tap, or USB-C.
Aputure AL-F7 Specs
|Color Temperature||3200 to 9500K|
|Color Accuracy Standard||CRI 95
|Dimming||Yes, 1 to 100% (Continuous)|
|Number of LEDs||256|
|Battery Plate||1 x Sony L-Series (NP-F)|
|DC Input Power||5 VDC at 2 A|
|Max Power Consumption||15 W|
|Power Input Connector||D-Tap, USB Type-C|
|Mount Type||1/4"-20 Female Thread|
|Dimensions||6.2 x 3.4 x 1.3" / 158 x 87 x 34 mm|
|Weight||9.17 oz / 260 g|
|Package Weight||1.58 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.1 x 5.25 x 2.95"|
- Aputure Amaran AL-F7 On-Camera Variable Color LED Light (3200 to 9500K)
- Ball Joint Cold Shoe Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
- Diffusion Filter
- 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20 Reducing Bushing
- Limited 1-Year Warranty