The Mini Converter SDI to Analog from Blackmagic will accept an SDI input signal and convert it to HD/SD component, NTSC, PAL, or S-video output. Also, if your SDI signal has audio embedded, the Converter will let you first de-embed the audio so that you can output it via the analog outs.
- SDI to Analog Conversion
- Use this device to convert SDI video signals to analog output.
- Embedded Audio
- The Converter can de-embed audio from an SDI signal so that you can output it via the analog outs.
Blackmagic Design CONVMASA Specs
|Input||(1) SDI (switchable between SD, HD & 3Gbs SDI)|
|Output||(1) component, NTSC, PAL, and S-video
(1) SDI (switchable between SD, HD & 3Gbs SDI)
(2) channels of professional balanced analog with standard 1/4" jack connections
(2) channels of professional balanced digital with standard 1/4" jack connections, AES/EBU standard
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||1.155 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.85 x 5.6 x 2.65"|
- Blackmagic Design Mini Converter SDI to Analog
- Power Supply
- Limited 3-Year Warranty