Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Follow Focus System
- 1000' Wireless Range
- Two Lens Drive Motors
- Motors Feature Integrated Receivers
- 0.8 MOD Drive Gears
- Focus, Iris, Zoom Hand Unit
- Motors Daisy-Chain for Power
- Right Handgrip with Focus Control
- Left Handgrip with Iris and Zoom Control
- Hard-Shell Waterproof Case Included
The Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Follow Focus System features a 1000' transmission range, and comes with two lens drive motors with built-in wireless receivers, a FIZ hand controller, and two handgrips—one to control focus, and the other iris and zoom. The lens drive motors each feature a cine standard 0.8 MOD drive gear and two 7-pin connectors, which enables you to freely swap or interchange each motor. The motors power by daisy-chaining using the 7-pin cables, and each motor includes a 19mm rod clamp with 19 to 15mm reducing bushing.
The FIZ hand controller allows you to control focus, iris, and zoom, and includes a neck strap. The handgrips feature adapters that enable mounting the controllers onto ARRI-compatible rosettes or onto 25/30mm diameter rods, such as those used with gimbals. The system comes packed in a waterproof hard case that protects your gear during transport and storage.
Please note that batteries are not included and must be sourced separately.
- The system features three ranges: low, medium, and high. It supports up to 15 channels to select from, and the controllers pair with each motor via the motor ID.
- The FIZ hand unit can control three channels (focus, zoom, and iris), as well as override the handgrips.
- The motors can calibrate on lenses with or without hard stops, such as a photo lens with follow focus gears.
- The motors feature cine standard 0.8 MOD 32 pitch drive gears. Each motor includes a 19mm rod clamp and a 15 to 19mm adapter bushing, allowing you to mount the motors onto either a 15mm or 19mm rod.
- The motors power from a D-Tap connector, and then pass power by daisy-chaining via the 7-pin connectors with the included cables.
- The FIZ hand controller and each handgrip power via two 18650 3000mAh, 3.7V Li-ion batteries.
- The batteries in the FIZ hand controller will last for more than 10 hours, and up to 48 hours in each handgrip, when idle.
|Wireless Range||1000' / 304 m|
|Material of Construction||Aluminum alloy, stainless steel, ABS plastic, rubber, Brazilian Rosewood|
Hand Controller: 2 x 18650
Handgrip: 2 x 18650 in each
Note: Battery must have a raised anode (positive) end, not a flat end
3.7 VDC, 3000 mAh
100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.15 A
5 VDC, 2 A
4.50 x 3.25 x 1.38" / 11.43 x 8.26 x 3.49 cm
Diameter: 0.6875" / 1.7463 cm
Length: 2.5625" / 6.5088 cm
0.42 lb / 0.19 kg
0.50 lb / 0.22 kg (with 15mm rail adapter)
0.49 lb / 0.22 kg (with 19mm rail adapter)
FIZ Hand Unit
0.97 lb / 0.44 kg (with focus disk, no batteries)
1.16 lb / 0.53 kg (with focus disk and batteries)
Right Grip: 0.58 lb / 0.26 kg (no batteries or adapters)
Left Grip: 0.53 lb / 0.24 kg (no batteries or adapters)
Rosette Male to Handle Grip Adapter: 0.16 lb / 0.07 kg
25 mm/30 mm Gimbal to Handle Grip Adapter: 0.10 lb / 0.04 kg
|Package Weight||9.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.3 x 11.5 x 5.9"|
- Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Follow Focus System
- Wireless FIZ Hand Unit
- 2 x Wireless Motors
- 2 x 19mm Motor Rod Clamps
- 2 x 19 to 15mm Bushings
- Wireless Left Handle (Focus)
- Wireless Right Handle (Iris, Zoom)
- 4 x Follow Focus Disks
- 7-Pin to D-Tap Motor Power Cable (29")
- 7-Pin to 7-Pin Straight Motor Cable (11.7")
- 7-Pin to 7-Pin Straight Motor Cable (7")
- 2 x Handle to ARRI Rosette Adapter
- 2 x Handle to Gimbal Bar Adapter (25 to 30mm Compatibility)
- Four-Slot 18650 Battery Charger
- AC Power Cord for Charger
- Wireless FIZ Hand Unit Strap
- Hard-Shell Waterproof Safety Case
- Limited 2-Year Warranty on Hardware
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on Electronics