- 1220mAh Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Compatible with HERO8/7/6
- Add an Extra Battery to Your Setup
List of products by brand GoPro
GoPro frees people to celebrate the moment, inspiring others to do the same. From cameras and drones to apps and accessories, everything we do is geared to help you capture life as you live it, share the experience and pass on the stoke. We believe that sharing our experiences makes them more meaningful and way more fun.
GoPro was founded in 2002 by Nick Woodman—a surfer, skier and motorsports enthusiast in search of a better way to film himself and his friends surfing. What started with a 35mm camera and a wrist strap made from old wetsuits and plastic scraps has grown into an international company that has sold over 26 million GoPro cameras in more than 100 countries. But it’s the millions of passionate GoPro users around the globe who bring the magic to life. They humble and inspire us every day with incredible creativity that helps us see the world in an all-new way—and fires us up to keep creating the most awesome, innovative products possible.
- Charge Two GoPro HERO8/7/6 Batteries
- Simultaneously Charge Two Batteries
- 1 x 1220mAh Battery Included
- USB Port for Charging
- Rugged Housing for HERO8 Black
- Glass Lens, Waterproof Down to 196'
- Protects from Dirt and Debris
- Access to Camera's Touchscreen
- Supports 4992 x 2496 360° Video
- Photo Resolution up to 5760 x 2880
- Wide 8.9mm Focal Length
- HyperSmooth Digital Stabilization
- Up to UHD 4K Video, Slow Motion
- HyperSmooth 2.0 Video Stabilization
- TimeWarp 2.0 Stabilized Time-Lapse Video
- SuperPhoto 12MP Stills with HDR Support
Housing is Waterproof to 131'
Flat Glass Lens for Max Image Sharpness
Large Buttons Provide Easy Control
Standard and Skeleton Backdoors
Touch Backdoor for HERO4 Silver
For HERO3, HERO3+, and HERO4
Compatible with HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
Supports USB to USB Connectivity
Supports USB to Composite Video Out
Supports USB to 1/8" (3.5mm) Mic Input