godox Lithium battery camera flash for Canon Built in 2.4 G receiver
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 1.5 Seconds at Full Power
- High-Speed, 1st and 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Pack
One Year Warranty
Free Delivery Within 3 Days
Power, speed, and integrated radio transmission make the VING V860IIC TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit from Godox a hard-to-beat option for your Canon cameras. Fully compatible with E-TTL / E-TTL II systems, the V860IIC supports many advanced functions and features. Also, it features the Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system which provides both master and slave TTL functionality with a range of up to 328'. On top of this, the flash is powerful and versatile, featuring a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm along with a zoom range of 20-200mm, which can be expanded to 14mm with the use of the pull-out panel. And, this flash runs off a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, that ensures fast recharge and long-lasting shoots.
For general operation, the V860IIC features full bounce flash capabilities, including tilting from -7 to 90° and rotation left and right 180°. As a E-TTL / E-TTL II-compatible unit, this flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and much more. Additionally, it can function as an optical master or slave unit if needed.
- The Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system has an impressive range of 328' along with the ability to choose between 32 channels and set up three groups. The system is compatible with Godox's X series or transmitters for more advanced functionality and setups.
- A powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm ensures your subjects are properly illuminated.
- A zoom range of 20-200mm, as well as a wide-angle panel that supports 14mm, ensures maximum compatibility with a range of lenses and shooting styles.
- The flash head can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 180° both left and right for full bounce capabilities.
- Optical wireless transmission is available with access to four channels and three groups as well as a range of up to 49'.
- An AF assist light is present with a range of 2-32.8'.
- This flash supports various functions, including multi flash, high-speed sync, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, flash exposure compensation, and more.
- The 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion polymer battery pack included with the flash will provide recharge times of faster than 1.5 seconds and approximately 650 full-power flashes.
- In addition to the hot shoe and wireless triggering, the V860IIC offers a 2.5mm sync port for a wired connection to a camera or receiver.
- A micro-USB port is available for installing firmware updates.
- 15.168 oz / 430 g
- -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- Guide Number
- 196.85'; (60 m) ISO100 at 200 mm Position
- Recycle Time
- Approximately 0.1 - 1.5 Seconds
- Flash Duration
- 1/300 - 1/20000 sec
- 2.5 x 3.0 x 7.5" / 64.0 x 76.0 x 190.0 mm
- Flash Ready Indicator
- Exposure Control
- E-TTL / E-TTL II, Manual
- 1/1 - 1/128
- Bounce Head
- -7 to 90°
- Swivel Head
- 14 - 200 mm (Full Frame)
- Zoom Head
- Full Frame: 20 - 200 mm
- Off-Camera Terminal
- 2.5 mm
- Wireless Operation
- Method: Optical pulse Distance: Up to 49.21'; / 15 m Mode: Master, Slave Method: RF Distance: Up to 328.08'; / 100 m Mode: Master, Slave
- Wireless Communication Channels
- 32 Channels
- Wireless Groups
- 3 Groups
No Available Data