Godox Manual universal HSS flash
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 24-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-2.6 Seconds
- 3.5mm Sync Port; Wireless Control Port
- Runs on Four AA Batteries
- High-Speed Sync via Optional Transmitter
One Year Warranty
Free Delivery Within 3 Days
Equipped with a built-in 2.4GHz X wireless radio system and a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm, the TT600 Thinklite Flash from Godox will help you create a versatile and effective lighting setup . The universal shoe-mounted flash features a zoom range of 24-200mm as well as a 14mm wide panel and offers manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128. Also, for bounce flash, the head can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotates left and right 180°.
In addition to radio, the TT600 sports optical wireless functionality. Also, it features a 3.5mm sync port along with a wireless control port for expanding your lighting setup and adding functions. It runs on four AA batteries which help produce a recycle time of 0.1-2.6 seconds. Additionally, through the use of an optional transmitter the TT600 can achieve high-speed sync with select camera systems.
- An integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT600 for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 32 channels and five groups. It can also support high-speed sync when used with an optional X series or Cells II transmitter.
- With a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm the TT600 will easily illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-200mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 360° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical master/slave transmission is available for working with other standard flashes.
- Using an optional FT series remote control set, users can connect to the wireless control port to gain wireless control over the flash's power settings.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- This flash runs on four alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 230 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- 14.110 oz / 400 g without batteries
- Guide Number
- 196.85' (60 m) ISO100 at 200 mm Position
- Recycle Time
- Approximately 0.1 - 2.6 Seconds
- Flash Duration
- 1/300 - 1/20000 sec
- Power Source
- 4x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- 2.5 x 3.0 x 7.5" / 64.0 x 76.0 x 190.0 mm
- Flash Ready Indicator
- Exposure Control
- Manually on unit Via X1 Transmitter Which Will Wirelessly Control: Flash Mode: TTL, Manual, Multi (Stroboscopic), power level Modeling lamp on/off, Beeper on/off First and second curtain sync, High Speed Sync
- 1/1 - 1/128
- Bounce Head
- -7 to 90°
- Swivel Head
- 14 - 200 mm (Full Frame)
- Zoom Head
- Full Frame: 24 - 200 mm
- Off-Camera Terminal
- 3.5 mm
- Slave Timing Modes
- Instant Sync Skip Preflash
- Wireless Operation
- Method: RF Distance: Up to 328.08' / 100 m Mode: Master, Slave
- Wireless Communication Channels
- 32 Channels
- Wireless Groups
- 5 Groups
No Available Data