Godox TTL Speedlight for Sony
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL
- Guide Number: 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates 270°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-2.2 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on Two AA Batteries
One Year Warranty
Free Delivery Within 3 Days
With full support for Sony ADI / P-TTL, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the compact Godox TT350S Mini Thinklite TTL Flash is an excellent everyday companion for your camera. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm, the TT350S is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°.
Multiple functions and features are built into the unit, includes HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and more. It is also easy to use with a rear LCD and it works quickly with a recycle time of 0.1-2.2 seconds. Additionally, it runs on just two AA batteries.
- An integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT350S for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 16 channels and three groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Being compatible with Sony's ADI / P-TTL system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm the TT350S will illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-105mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 270° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical slave mode is available for working with other standard flashes.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- This flash runs on two alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 210 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.2 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
- 7.055 oz / 200 g without batteries
- -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- Guide Number
- 118.11'; (36 m) ISO100 at 105 mm Position
- Recycle Time
- Approximately 0.1 - 2.2 Seconds
- Flash Duration
- 1/350 - 1/20000 sec
- Power Source
- 2x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- 5.5 x 2.4 x 1.5" / 140.0 x 62.0 x 38.0 mm
- Flash Ready Indicator
- Exposure Control
- ADI / P-TTL, Manual
- 1/1 - 1/128
- Bounce Head
- -7 to 90°
- Swivel Head
- 14 - 105 mm (Full Frame)
- Zoom Head
- Full Frame: 24 - 105 mm
- Off-Camera Terminal
- Slave Timing Modes
- Instant Sync Skip Preflash
- Wireless Operation
- Method: RF Distance: Up to 98.43'; / 30 m Method: Optical pulse Distance: Up to 49.21'; / 15 m Mode: Master, Slave
- Wireless Communication Channels
- 16 Channels
- Wireless Groups
- 3 Groups
No Available Data