- Three 1/3" Exmor CMOS Sensors
- XAVC Intra and Long GOP Codecs
- MPEG HD 422, AVCHD, & DV Codecs
- G Lens with 25x Optical Zoom
- Electronic Variable ND Filter
- Dual SxS Memory Card Slots
- 3G/HD-SDI & HDMI Output
- 0.5" OLED Viewfinder
- 3.5" LCD Panel
Capture & Playback in Ultra HD at 30 fps
Capture 1080p at 60 fps
4-Lane PCIe Card for 4, 8, 16 Lane Slots
HDMI 1.4b Standard
Ingest HDMI, YUV, S-Video, and NTSC/PAL
Save Video Compressed or Uncompressed
Capture Directly to Popular NLEs
Output to High Resolution HDTVs
Connect Cameras for Live Streaming
Create 60 fps Gameplay Walk-Throughs
One Year Warranty
Free Delivery Within 3 Days
Capture and play back in up to Ultra HD resolution with Blackmagic's Intensity Pro 4K I/O Card. Intensity Pro 4K offers all the same features of the original Intensity Pro but additionally supports Ultra HD 2160p at 30 fps and Full HD 1080p at 60 fps.
Ingest HDMI, YUV, S-Video, and NTSC/PAL sources to your Mac, PC, or Linux computer and save them in compressed or uncompressed formats with the included Media Express software, bypassing any unnecessary levels of compression. Pull up real-time previews on high resolution displays for more accurate color grading and client review. Create high frame rate walk-throughs of your gameplay in full 10-bit quality YUV video and deep color. Connect your cameras for video conferencing, presentations, and live streaming of live events, webcasts, seminars, presentations, concerts, and more. A breakout cable is included providing RCA video and audio inputs and outputs as well as SPDIF audio output, allowing you to work with equipment from old VHS decks to HDTV HDMI displays.
Intensity Pro 4K is also directly compatible with all of the most popular editing, design, streaming, audio, and video applications available for Mac and PC. This means you can capture directly to your software in formats such as ProRes, DNxHD, and QuickTime and avoid extra steps and possible extra compression. Work seamlessly with DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X, Media Composer, Premiere Pro, Fusion, After Effects, Photoshop, ProTools, Resolume, Nuendo, Flash Media Live Encoder, ProCaster, and more.
Intensity Pro 4K is a 4-lane PCIe card compatible with 4, 8, and 16 lane PCIe slots. The HDMI video connections are switchable between SD, HD, and Ultra HD, and Component analog video connections are switchable between SD and HD. The HDMI connections feature HDMI standard 1.4b, which supports deep color and automatically configures to connected displays. (HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources, so always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.)
The included Blackmagic Media Express software allows you to effectively capture, organize, and manage all of your media.
Capture and playback in up to Ultra HD 2160 at 30 fps
Capture 1080p content at up to 60 fps, excellent for gameplay walk-throughs and more
Capture directly to your compatible NLE or Mac, PC, Linux computer
Save in compressed or uncompressed formats with the included Media Express software
Output to HDTVs for more accurate color correction and client-reviews
Connect your cameras for live streaming, video conferencing, presentations, and more
Included analog breakout cable lets you capture from VHS and DVD players
Manage all your media in the included Media Express software
|System Requirements||Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan, or later
Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
|Package Weight||0.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.9 x 5.4 x 1.4"|
Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle for USB 3.1 Gen 1
USB 3.0 Cable
CD with Software & User Manual
Limited 1-Year Warranty
16 other products in the same category:
Dimensions: 114 mm × 79 mm × 29 mm
Mounting Diameter: 20-32 mm
Weight: 106 g
4x 6G-SDI Inputs with Loop Outputs
1x SDI & 1x HDMI MultiView Outputs
Supports SD, HD, UHD 4K, DCI 4K
Independent Inputs Allow Mixing Formats
Standard 2x2 Configuration
Ethernet for Remote Control
1 RU Height Machined Aluminum Chassis
Built-In Multi-Voltage Power Supply
Accepts 48 VDC PoE+
- Single 1" Exmor RS CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) up to 30p
- HD up to 120 fps
- Sony G Lens with 12x Optical Zoom
- 18/24x Clear Image Zoom/48x Digital Zoom
- Discrete Manual Focus, Zoom, Iris Rings
- XAVC, AVC/H.264, AVCHD 2.0, MPEG-4
- Slow and Quick Motion Function
- Two SD Memory Card Slots, Wi-Fi
- 2 x 3-Pin XLR Audio Inputs
Perform Various Gestures with Two-Handed Operation
- On sale!
- For up to 7.4 oz Smartphones
- Large Left-Side Focus/Zoom Wheel
- Quick-Response "PhoneGo" Mode
- Dolly/Zoom "Vertigo" Effect Mode
- Control Select Phone Functions
- Multiple Time-Lapse & Tracking Modes
- 360° Pan, 240° Tilt & Roll
- Up to 12-Hour Runtime
- Ergonomic Control Panel
- Charges Phone While Shooting
- 1000' Wireless Range
- Two Lens Drive Motors
- Motors Feature Integrated Receivers
- 0.8 MOD Drive Gears
- Focus, Iris, Zoom Hand Unit
- Motors Daisy-Chain for Power
- Right Handgrip with Focus Control
- Left Handgrip with Iris and Zoom Control
- Hard-Shell Waterproof Case Included
*Shown with optional equipment
For Osmo, Osmo+, Osmo Mobile/Pro/Raw
For Rosette-Mounted Accessories
Mount Multiple Accessories at Once
- CRI95+ TLCI95+ Displays Natural, Pristine Color in Photo and Video Applications.
- Small and Slim, Lightweight(7.7oz/220g) and Portable with size 175*130*27mm/6.8*5.1*0.6in.
- Adjustable 3300K to 5600K Color temperature, 10%-100% Brightness. More scenes need more versatile lighting.
- Shadowless Lights: This kind of light can stop a light source from casting shadows, a way to simulate ambient light.
- Supports Sony NP-F550, NP-F750, NP-F970 Lithium batteries(NOT Included). Flexibly change the light angle due to the angle changeable cold shoe structure.
SkyPanel is available in several sizes: the S30, S60, S120, and S360. The S60 is a mid-range model, featuring a light aperture of 645 x 300 mm and accommodating the vast majority of applications. The S120 is twice as long as the S60, but weighs nearly the same. Its larger light aperture makes a great soft light even better.
Gimbal-Stabilized 12MP / 4K Camera
OcuSync Transmission Technology
Up to 4.3 Mile Control Range
Up to 27 Minutes Flight Time
GPS- & Vision Position-Based Navigation
FlightAutonomy with Obstacle Detection
DJI GO App-Based Control and Monitoring
Top Speed of 40 mph in Sport Mode
ActiveTrack Subject Tracking Modes
Tap- and Gesture-Based Commands
Covers Super 35mm Sensors
28.4mm Image Circle
Internal Focus Design
180° Focus Barrel Rotation
T2 Max Aperture, Clickless 9-Bladed Iris
95mm Front Lens Diameter
Removable Lens Support Foot
Fits Ronin-M Gimbal & Accessories
ABS Plastic Exterior
Custom-Cut EPP Foam Interior
- video light is excellent for wedding, macrophotography, product shooting, photojournalistic and video recording, etc.
- This lightweight and portable lights provides high brightness and accurate color temperature.
- It comes with a diffusion filter and a yellow filter, and also supports multiple power supply modes.
- You can flexibly control the light brightness by using the dimmer and change the illumination direction by using the angle adjusting knobs.
- This light fits almost any DSLR cameras and camcorders.
2 x 4K SDI Input
1 x HDMI Type A and 1 x SDI Output
Supports SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Signals
Automatic Input Signal Detection
24-Bit, 48 kHz Audio
Analog & AES-EBU Digital Audio Outputs
De-Embeds Audio from SDI
Settings via Mini Switches or Software
USB 2.0 Port for Firmware Updates
12V Universal Power Supply Included